Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Remove the "n o t"


Many often use these words "I cannot". Even i am there in that many. Whatever questions came we answered "I cannot" from our childhood till now. Because we are afraid of doing or learning new things. After doing few attempts and we get the result as fail, then we will be the first person to ran away to attempt again, because we failed. We wont try at all so we quit. See friends we need to try until we succeed. When we propose to lover, they will not accept in first attempt but do we quit in that process after two or three attempts? No not at all we will try, we will stand long hours in sun, we will ran towards her bus, we will wait at her college or school entrance to meet her, she will shout, scream, scold more than that we even get beaten by her father's people also. But do we ever quit in that process? No we will try after several attempts, several problems, cries, worries, screams, beatings we will get that three wonderful problematic words "I Love You". In this we put our hardest work to get those words, we stood for long hours, we wrote poems to admire her, we got gifts to impress her, we changed our style of hair, dressing etc. All these only to hear those words "I Love You". Friends same process should be applied in our life also. We have to put the hard work, it really works. In love process we will not say "I cannot", many friends, relatives, road side people will come and say its dangerous why wasting your time? but we will reply "I can" even when it comes to risky situations. We will not at try or move further if we quit. We should learn to wait and gain. Friends the words "I cannot" has I can then only not comes, analyse this. Remove the n o t. You will get the answer "I can". 

Ask yourself these questions often
Why?
Why cant me, myself?
Why cannot i do this?

The answer should be "I can". Proceed to work hard to reach the highest. Everything in this world will take its own time to develop. Even we are grown from the childhood to this age. The plants take years to grow into beautiful trees. So be patient Observe, Analyse, Act and Win. All the best.

Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me. - Carol Burnett 


1 comment:

  1. அருமையான பதிவுகள்.....

    முயர்ச்சிக்கு நீங்கள் கொடுத்த விளக்கம் அருமை , இன்றைய இளைய சமுதாயத்திற்க்கு ஏற்றார் போல் உங்கள் விளக்கம் உள்ளது...

    அனேகமாக G க்கு இதில் அனுபவம் உள்ளதையே காட்டுகிறது......


    Superb............

    ReplyDelete